We are happy to refund or exchange the products you want to return. Please read our simple guidelines below.
- Refrain from opening packaging if you do not wish to use the product. Original packaging must remain intact.
- Make sure to return all accompanying items including, gifts, samples, and others with the main product.
- Products must be sent back within 14 days from original receipt of goods.
- Do not attempt to return any items before contacting our customer service team.
- Please include proof of purchase or order information in the returning package.
We send an email acknowledging your wish to return an item to us specifying details and return information. You may only return products after receiving that email. We cover the cost of returns caused by our error. If the returns are due to customer mistakes or change of mind, the costs need to be covered by you.
You can cancel orders by sending us an email with order information, provided that we have not already shipped it. We will contact you via email about the cancellation status. If the product is in pre-shipment status, we will refund back to your account. However, we are unable to stop shipments already processed and are on their way to you. In such instances, you will need to return the product for refund or exchange.
In the event of incorrect addresses and unclaimed parcels, the items will return to Natural Health & Beauty. Once the parcel returns to us, we will contact you to let you know.
- If you wish to claim it, you will have to cover reshipment charges by ordering again.
- If you want to cancel the order returned to us, you will receive a refund for the item, but not shipping charges incurred.
- Please make sure all the contact details you provide us are accurate and mistake-free.
Carefully check that the item you received is not damaged and is what you ordered before opening the packaging. Our product handling system and delivery process adhere to the highest quality practices, yet, errors may occur. In such instances, please send us details of the error with pictures, so it’s easier for us to assess the situation and provide the right solution.